Tailored winery tours of the Mornington Peninsula wine region. We tailor the day so it is ideal for your group. Visit wineries, breweries, dairies, distillery, chocolate and other sights & attractions. We can cater to most group types and pick-up locations.
Wine Compass provides private wine tours of the Mornington Peninsula wine region that are completely focused on you – our valued guests. Right from the first consultation our aim is to provide the best day possible for your group. We aren’t tied to any wineries meaning we can easily accommodate any requests. Above all, it is our aim to provide fun and informative day out that will leave lasting memories for you and your guests.
The Mornington Peninsula region is renowned for its Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, but there are also other gems to be found. For Sauvignon Blanc drinkers why not try some of the excellent Pinot Gris local vineyards have to offer. There are also heavier red options dotted throughout the region for those who like something a little more full bodied. Basically, there’s something for every wine lover!
Other Mornington Peninsula stop options include:
– Dairy for cheese
– Strawberry picking
– Peninsula Hot Springs
Our tours include:
– Fun & social days out perfect for birthdays, friends & family, hens & social clubs
– Foodie and wine lover tours people a little more serious about their wine & food Corporate tours
– Christmas parties rewarding your staff for a great year, with a social day out
– Hens tours give the bride-to-be a fabulous day out she won’t forget
– Meet the Makers events behind the scenes access to the regions best producers